Safe & Secure
- 24-Hour Security on site, tracking dogs, response vehicles, Electrified Fence around entire perimeter
- All roads and dams are maintained by the Nyathi maintenance crew using Nyathi HOA owned machinery and equipment.
- Nyathi is located in the Malaria-free Waterberg Bio-sphere.
- All possible historical land claims were resolved prior to obtaining approvals for establishment of Nyathi. There are none remaining.
- No rentals or lodges – everyone on the estate is an owner, and/or friends and family of owners. This provides a far more authentic experience that is not reminiscent of the tourist experiences associated with most game lodges.
- The Nyathi Airfield is conveniently located within the estate.
- Houses are aesthetically integrated into the environment through detailed carefully constructed architectural guidelines
- Properties are widely spread out with the Nyathi Estate, and not clustered into compact areas as is frequently done in other comparable estates. This enables little disturbance and free migration of the game
- Established walking and cycling trails
- Driving time from Pretoria (1 hour and 45 minutes), with excellent tar roads all the way to the Nyathi entrance gate.
- Strong emphasis on the “Eco” in Eco Estate. All new houses to be built sustainably “off the grid”.
- Nyathi is a 15-minute drive from Vaalwater, a small, delightful and quiet South African town that offers everything required by Nyathi’s bush home owners (grocery, hardware, chemist, restaurants, home décor, auto parts, etc.)
- Housekeeping services can be provided on request
- Opportunity for share holdings of properties for local/international buyers with management facilities available.
- The Nyathi estate encompasses 1580 hectares, significantly larger than most other wildlife estates
- All game in Nyathi is owned and managed by the HOA
- Lower levies include all security costs, and there is no “up-front” payment that goes to the HOA to subsidize levies.
- Competitively priced stands – more value at significantly lower costs than are available at other comparable estates
- Owners are not required to choose from “available plans”. They are free to build their own design according to their tastes and needs, as long as they comply with the architectural guidelines